Finally
I can finally write! I waited all day to write and then I had to spend like 15min. trying to remember my password. I kept typing it in and it kept saying "incorrect password"! Do you know how annoying those words can get. So I did the thingy where it says to give your user name and they will send you an e-mail to tell you how to get your password, well I wasn't even getting the e-mail. After doing this about 5 times over I started to doubt the e-mail address I had given them.(I just recently got a new address) Then after about 15 min of repeating this process over and over I finally remembered my user name was different then I thought. You see the user name I wanted was already in use by someone else! So I chose a different one when I was signing up. How embarrassing! Some poor soul out there has probably received about 6 or 7 e-mails telling them how to recover their password. :) Anyway that's how my first attempt at logging in went. Hope I have better luck next time!!!


2 Comments:
Hey there,
Boy does that get annoying when that happens with the password thing.
Its Cool, cool, cool that you have a blog.
P.S. Your probably thinking "LameO Jenna." oh well what can I say?
Andrea--at last! My spirit has waited many a long watch of the night and day for this moment to come. You have finally freed me from torment and joined us in our cyber-scribblings. How strange that such technology can inspire utter bliss! Say on--no matter how embarrasing (sp?) it gets!
Post a Comment
<< Home