Friday, April 01, 2005

I slap floor

So I'm walking along today and I found a 1,000 dollar bill. I could not believe my eyes. At first I thought it was fake. But no it isn't. I am in like total shock! I am 1,000 dollars closer to affording a car! That is if no one claims it within a week. So far there are no calls. But then its only been a couple of hours since I found it and turned it in. Well I have to go now I am just to excited. My fingers are crossed that no one claims it.



p.s. look at the date and unscramble the title using the date.

6 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

hey sara,
you should really make sure to read the whole blog;)

2:04 PM  
Blogger La*Oriente said...

"p.s. look at the date and unscramble the title using the date."

How in the world? Enlighten us!!

6:03 PM  
Blogger La*Oriente said...

Is there even really such a thing as a thousand dollar bill?

6:04 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

yes there is I looked it up and asked miss brune. I slap floor unscrambled is april fools :)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Acccchhhhh!!! I'm sooooo glad I wasn't fooled. There is some benefit to being the last to comment...

1:51 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Someone told me looked like the jokester type--now I know they are wrong.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home