Friday, April 01, 2005

My flop

Ok so we are having my teacher over tonight for supper. Well I desided to make my french bread. Every time I have made it it has turned out just fine. Of course when I deside to make it for someone other than a family member it just has to flop. It was all going fine at first. It had risen like it was supposed to until I went to spread the egg on the top before baking it. As I spread the egg the whole thing went flat. ("Balderdash greatday in the morning" as my famous teacher would say.)Why do things always go wrong when you really care if you mess up or not??? Well anyway I know this isn't very interesting but I wanted to write something and this was what was on my mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

My heart bleeds...*sob*

1:52 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Okay, its time to post again...=) See you tonight! (yay, cabin, lake, trees, late night, no plumbing!)

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home