Crawdads
Actually I didn't forget about the scary crawdad incidents I just ran out of time and had to wait till now to write about it.
So the story is... A couple of the guys decided to go crawdad hunting. They had pretty good luck and caught two the first time if I remember correctly. They decided they wanted to eat the crawdads so they stuck them in some foam cups while they waited for the water to boil,and set them on the picnic table. (Well just to let you know if you have never before seen a crawdad its a little critter with two huge pinchers.) Anyway while everyone was busy trying(and I mean trying) to stay warm at the campfire these sneaky little critters decided to try and run for freedom. They actually got pretty far too. (But before I can tell you the rest I must inform you there was one girl in the circle who was quite frightened by the little things.) One of the guys in our circle decided to try and scare this poor girl so he yells "watch out there's a crawdad by your feet"(or something to that affect) He was actually kidding but in reality the crawdad had crawled by her feet so she saw this and started to scream and ran for safety! He's sitting there thinking to himself oh I really got her good then I yell "hey it is there"(and it was too). So yah he was as surprised as the rest of us that it was actually lose by her feet.
Here's a picture of one of the culprits
So the story is... A couple of the guys decided to go crawdad hunting. They had pretty good luck and caught two the first time if I remember correctly. They decided they wanted to eat the crawdads so they stuck them in some foam cups while they waited for the water to boil,and set them on the picnic table. (Well just to let you know if you have never before seen a crawdad its a little critter with two huge pinchers.) Anyway while everyone was busy trying(and I mean trying) to stay warm at the campfire these sneaky little critters decided to try and run for freedom. They actually got pretty far too. (But before I can tell you the rest I must inform you there was one girl in the circle who was quite frightened by the little things.) One of the guys in our circle decided to try and scare this poor girl so he yells "watch out there's a crawdad by your feet"(or something to that affect) He was actually kidding but in reality the crawdad had crawled by her feet so she saw this and started to scream and ran for safety! He's sitting there thinking to himself oh I really got her good then I yell "hey it is there"(and it was too). So yah he was as surprised as the rest of us that it was actually lose by her feet.
Here's a picture of one of the culprits


5 Comments:
By the way I will try to get pictures posted as soon as possible. Is it possible to put pictures on your blog other than for your profile? Does anyone know?
"LITTLE creatures?????"
They were HUGE!...and their pincers were huge too!!!
I still shiver when I think about the horrid thing crawling around near my sandaled foot! AGHHHHHHHH!
Oh poor Kristi! I didn't care for them much either--except when they put them in the boiling water. THAT was fun. They turn a bright lobster red and...die!
Ah...a crystal clear closeup! Good of him to pose for me.
ya that picture turned out really clear I'm glad you took it. I did zoom it in a little with the computer though.
Post a Comment
<< Home