Every time I see rainbows, I am reminded...God said He would never again destroy the earth with a flood! It amazes me everytime I see it, and these were so very beautiful, so bright. Well done, Andrea! :) Mrs. Reimers
I am a Christian and love being involved with my churches youth group. I love scrapbooking. I also love getting cozy and reading a good book. I hope to maybe oneday be a chef:)
6 Comments:
they are beautiful:)
yup I did the pictures don't even do the rainbows justice they were so pretty
Oh. Wonderful.
Every time I see rainbows, I am reminded...God said He would never again destroy the earth with a flood! It amazes me everytime I see it, and these were so very beautiful, so bright. Well done, Andrea! :)
Mrs. Reimers
They're beautiful, gorgeous... I hear, though, that you have pictures of the cabin-weekend: you couldn't possibly post those, could you?
Those are awesome Andrea good eye for photos :D
Post a Comment
<< Home