guess I'm not normal
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director, "What is the criterion that defines a patient to be institutionalized?"
"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub we offer a teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask the patient to empty the bathtub."
1.. Would you use the spoon?
2.. Would you use the teacup?
3.. Would you use the bucket?
"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would choose the bucket as it is larger than the spoon or the teacup."
"Noooooo," answered the Director. "A normal person would pull the plug."
(You are not required to tell anyone how you did on this test.)
"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub we offer a teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask the patient to empty the bathtub."
1.. Would you use the spoon?
2.. Would you use the teacup?
3.. Would you use the bucket?
"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would choose the bucket as it is larger than the spoon or the teacup."
"Noooooo," answered the Director. "A normal person would pull the plug."
(You are not required to tell anyone how you did on this test.)


9 Comments:
shoot! i guess i need to be admitted - i chose the spoon - more fun:)
Oh! I chose the bucket. That fact that I could pull the plug never crossed my mind.
actually(not to brag or anything), I did think that I would just pull the plug :)
I thought about the plug to, then chose the bucket because the plug wasn't mentioned as an option.
I actualy have to say when I read it I the bucket then the spoon cause then you could get it all.
As the plug was not mentioned, it seems a little unfair, don't you think?!
~CJ
I must be very insane. I did't guess any of those. First I would check to see if the water was warm if it was I would lock the doctor out fill the bathtub with bubbles then crawl in.
*laughing*
Are you still laughing?
Post a Comment
<< Home