Tuesday, August 23, 2005

New Car

Hey everyone I know its been forever since I wrote on here but believe me I haven't had the time. It seems like for the last 6 or more weeks all I have done with the exception of one wek of vacation is work and them work on conference stuff when I get home. Don't get me wrong I like being this involved but it keeps you busy thats for sure!!!!!

Anyway the real reason for this post as you have probably already figured out by now is because I finally got a car. It is a 2002 Hyundai accent . Sorry I can't write more but I just wanted everyone to know.:) I will try to write more when I have time after conference.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

9 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

eek!!! i had no idea!! it's bee-yoo-tee-full, dear :) only 4 more days!!!!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Cassi said...

Wow! nice car! are you taking it to the conference so we can all drool over it? :) very cool!

12:21 PM  
Blogger CelloChic said...

swwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeet!
how many years did you work for that beuaty?

6:33 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

*sigh* The car of my dreams. Very VERY nice! You have to let us see it.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

this year but I am still paying some of it off.:)

12:58 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Btw...you are one of the people I'm hunting conference photos from.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Just a teensy bit jealous...but delighted for you my dear--delighted for you!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Hey Andrea! I almost have enough money to buy a car. I saw this really cute sports car for sale at the skagit state bank. But... Sports cars cost a lot of money so I don't think I would buy one of those.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I know. I saw the most awesome mustang for sale when I was looking for cars!!!!!! It was only about 1000 dollars over my price range though. And insurance is way expencive. I still love it though and its still for sale.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home