Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Kittens and kites

I don't know exactly how these two tie in but I thought the picture of the kitten was cut and the kite neat. Any way the title sounds cute. I really am trying to think of some stuff to write if I can find something tonight I will post it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

cuuuuuute:)

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that one of your kitties, Drea? It is soooo adorable.
Glad you finally posted another picture!
Esha

7:41 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Hey Andrea pictures are better than some of the riddles that I have posted. By the way your pictures are really nice!!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I know I know but give me something to post and I will. The pictures are just until I come up with something ingenious.;)


Like that'll ever happen

well they're until I come up with something anyway.:)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

sorry I had to delete that, I spelled something wrong. Anyway don't be so hard on yourself. Its not like I come up with cool, spunky, sweet, and all the other things that some people write.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home