Saturday, May 21, 2005

Camp Killoqua

Image hosted by Photobucket.com lodge

Image hosted by Photobucket.com swimming area

Image hosted by Photobucket.com climbingwall

Image hosted by Photobucket.com this is one of a group of cabins they're in a half circle

Image hosted by Photobucket.com campfire site

Image hosted by Photobucket.comthis is where we have to have campfire if there is a burn ban on like two years ago:(


These are some pictures from the camp we stay at for our summer conferences.(the ones out west anyway) We visited there today to take a look around. I didn't put any pictures of the playing fields on because there isn't much to see. Any way just thought I would share. I can't wait till conference !!!!!!! One hundred days till conference!!!!Anyway got to go.

12 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

YAY!!!! Seeing these gave me a start!! I am SOOO excited!!!!can't wait......100, 99, 98, are we there yet?? :)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I know I wish it were sooner but then again we need the time to finish planning and such:)

11:30 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

What is it with you guys!! There is a whole summer to go yet before the conference. Don't get me wrong I love going to these things but hey the most pressing thing on my mind write now is finding a job and finishing school for the year. Anyway nice pictures!!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

You know were you have your friends thing posted and you have Brandy, Mark, Rebekah and I. I was wondering how do you put those on your blog? I have tried to figure it out but I can't seem to find were you do it at. Anyway I'll keep searching. If you can tell me could you e-mail me or post how on my blog or yours? Thanks.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

ohboy, Gloria - it took me so long to figure out how to do that...i'm still not sure how it happened - i weas getting so frustrate - and then it all of a sudden showed up.....i was pretty confused, so that's why i don't have anyone else posted up there...:)

10:30 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

sorry about the typos:)haha

10:31 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Ah yes...

Glad someone took pictures...not sure why I needed to be on that pic of the firepit...:)

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm counting down the days, too, Brandy. I just can't wait.
Mark, I thought that you belonged to the pic... or maybe you were just in the way!
Great blog, Andrea. Thanks for fixing ot so I can leave a comment or two :D

4:27 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Mark you ruined the whole picture!! Just kidding.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

you know what? i think that cabin is the one i stayed in.....i can't quite make out the name, tho - ours was 'Echo" .... anyway.... only 93 days!!!!!!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

that is echo:) Ican't wait only 92 days now:) yay!!!!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I'm not even counting.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home