What can I say I love taking pictures!
Well I warned you in my last post! I said you better watchout and I meant it. I love taking pictures and now that I have somewhere that I can put them and show them to people I am afraid I am going to scare you all off by making you think all I'll do is put pictures on here. Well I promise to try and write everyonce in a while too. : )

Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork.

Psalm 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork.


4 Comments:
Thanks,
I love my camera and have been taking tons of pictures ever sinse I got it. You will have to put on some more pictures that you take I would love to see them!
Aaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccchhhhhhhhhh!
That's a bee.
I know you did that just for me Drea, admit it. Well actually it is a very good picture...after I get past the little furry, buzzy, thingy...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hi
loved the photo. excellent!!
marvelous detail, will continue to visit to see some more photos.
if you want visit my blog and leave comments. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home