Monday, April 18, 2005

kittens, kittens, and more kittens

Yup you guessed it. We now have kittens six to be exact! And I think that we might still get more! I do have to admit though that they are pretty cute. I can't wait until they get to the playful age they are so cute then! We have two calico ones and four orange ones! If I ever figure out how to get pictures on here I will try to post some of them. Anyway got to go.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

correction: there are three calico. I was right we did get one more.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

Jeepers! Its like your family GROWS cats! I can't remember there ever being a time when you didn't have at least half a dozen around...

1:46 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

We actualy ended up getting one more during the night too. It is the cutest of them all it is calco but has big patches of white on it and a white bib on its neck.

6:56 PM  
Blogger ~Rae said...

Hey Andrea! This is Rachel Schoolland, I found your blog through Rebekah's, whom I found through Erin's! lol. Anyways, I just thought I post something....

So now there are 7 kittens? ohh! Little kittens are SO cute! I really want a kitten, but the cat we have now is a very selfish cat, so we don't want to chance it. I have a feeling our cat wouldn't be to nice to a little helpless kitty.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Hey Rachel,
I am glad you found it. Do you have a blog too?I know I love kittens and luckly even our dog gets along good with our cats!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

never mind I found your blog:)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Hey Kat,
Ya you cou;d have one we are trying to find people we know that want some. Just let us know.:)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home