Tuesday, April 26, 2005

So excited!

I am so excited!!!! I have a car not only that, a nice car! Just look at it. I can't wait to drive people around in it! I love the car and everything about it! I'm excited can you tell? The only way I can afford it is because, get this, my dad bought it for me! I was so surprised when he gave it to me!

here it is

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

by the way if you didn't already figure it out it's only a toy car.:) The real story is...


Well it actualy happened a couple weeks ago. I had seen moms shopping list laying on the counter and decided to put an additional item on it. wich was you guessed it " New car for Andrea" Well mom found it later that day and we both had a good laugh over it. I pretty much forgot about it until later that night I got a phone call from my mom saying "dad was wondering about the extra thing on the list. What color would you like?" Well I cought on right away and went along with it and said."Oh black or red is okay" Then I went on with my buisness chuckling to myself figuring that the joke was over now. right? wrong. After mom and dad got home we all sat down to watch a movie together and we had been watching for a while when I decided to go get something from my room. And thats when I found it. There sitting on my dresser was my brand spaken new car. In a box that is. On it was a post it note that read "your new car compliment of Dad" I started to laugh and walked out the door. Da said I knew you found it because I could here your giggle all the way out here. So ya we had our final laugh over it. For that night that is I still chuckle over now and then.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

excuse the spelling errors I'm lost without a spellchecker;)

7:38 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Wow - you had me going there for a minute, Drea:) until i saw the picture...i kinda didn't think that your dad would get you that kind of car:)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

You are incoragable! (sp?) *sigh* That was very sweet of your parents. =)

3:42 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Repeat after me, "time for a new post". Thank you. Haha, its okay Drea, we know how busy you are driving around that red-hot vehic of yours...

11:08 AM  
Blogger CelloChic said...

Hey, this is Erin. Hot car. :)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home