Thursday, June 30, 2005

wow it's amazing

I just noticed are you ready..... there were no pictures with that last post!!!!!!

I know I'm wierd.

Till later

14 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

You are not weird!!

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to bad,
I like your pictures!
~CJ

9:15 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

may I ask who are you cj????

just wondering

3:27 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I agree with CJ.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Cassi said...

Hey Andrea, I cant get to your blog. I had to go through Gloria's. I know whats wrong though. on your settings it asks if you want your blog posted or not posted on the internet or something like that. I changed mine to yes and now it works but I dont know if its availible for people just browsing through blogs.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Hey Cassi,
I changed mine that way because my mom didn't want it that just any one can see it only people who know me. But thanks for letting me know though.:)

Andrea

2:44 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Hey you. How's life? Good? That is excellent. Missing you, but still loving NY. See you in a month. Peace and love and so forth.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Wow no way is that really you rebeka its been so long I can't be sure!!! Hows life out there. Sounds like lots a fun. See you in a month!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Hey Andrea if your not TOO busy. keep us posted. Okay.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Andrea did you get my email I sent you last Monday?

9:07 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

andrea, where r u?

11:05 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

One more week Andrea! One more week!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Andrea I have a question 4 U. When is your birthday? I would like to add it to my list of birthdays that I have. Thanks.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Andrea did you get my last email? If you did could you answer me back?

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home