Pictures from Oregon
This is my ultimate favorite picture from Oregon. You can't tell from the picture but I took this on a very windy beach.
This one turned out ok too but I still like the first one best.
This one didn't turn out so good because it wasn't very sunny out. I like this beach though I never get sick of it.
This my most favoritist beach! It is so windy that we rarely go here. It is simply breathtaking when you are there though you can't really tell from this picture. I simply love the sanddunes. I have to say they are rather fun to run down too.
Well this one is rather selfexplanitory.


8 Comments:
Very nice pictures. I have never really been anywhere in Oregon. I just tend to trive on through to somewhere else.
Hey Andrea!
Cool Blog. I need to figure out how to get one of these. I love your pictures from Oregon. They are gorgeous! Are you thingking of being a photographer? You'd be good. =)
Well, I'll talk later I have to get my school done. Bye!
~Libby
Hey Libby,
Ya I've thought about it but never can make up my mind. Hope to be hearing from you again.
Hehe. This still cracks me up that you're friends w/Libby. I saw her last Sunday.
Love your recent post of pics. Beautiful.
of COURSE you can come with me, Drea:) it'll be Aloha-awesome!!:) lol
goody when do we leave
How about me? :(
Hello anyone home?
Post a Comment
<< Home