About time
Well I thought it was about time I wrote again. Where to begin... so much has happened since I last wrote.
Conference has come and gone. It was an awesome week! I had so much fun. There were only a couple minor mistakes. For one we had totally forgotten to arrange a schedule for the sports teams, but everyone put up with it pretty good. I think one of the things that I miss most beside being with everyone is the campfire singing! I love the songs we sing at conference. I wish our youth group would make a CD of those songs that would be awesome. My sports team this year didn't do so well we won one frisbee game tied one volleyball game and won one soccer game on the last day. It was tons of fun though! I had an awesome cabin with awesome cabin mates and made a couple new friends at the same time. We had some really good speakers who spoke on the theme of Seeking first the Kingdom of God. I got lots of pictures and have them almost all scrapbooked already.(the ones I printed anyway. I had 244 pics but I only printed 50)
The Saturday after conference was awesome we roasted hot dogs and then we played soccer. Then I decided everyone looked a little hot and decided to get Lindsey to help me soak a couple people with some huge water balloons. Well it ended up those didn't pop to easy and I ended up getting chased with one of the ones I threw. Then a lot of people joined in and it turned into a huge water fight that lasted a couple hours. It was awesome everyone involved got pretty much soaked.
The next Wednesday I started my new job at the cheese farm. That's been going pretty good so far. I start school really soon. Well anyway I got to go now. I am going to try and post some pics from conference pretty soon. Till then.
Conference has come and gone. It was an awesome week! I had so much fun. There were only a couple minor mistakes. For one we had totally forgotten to arrange a schedule for the sports teams, but everyone put up with it pretty good. I think one of the things that I miss most beside being with everyone is the campfire singing! I love the songs we sing at conference. I wish our youth group would make a CD of those songs that would be awesome. My sports team this year didn't do so well we won one frisbee game tied one volleyball game and won one soccer game on the last day. It was tons of fun though! I had an awesome cabin with awesome cabin mates and made a couple new friends at the same time. We had some really good speakers who spoke on the theme of Seeking first the Kingdom of God. I got lots of pictures and have them almost all scrapbooked already.(the ones I printed anyway. I had 244 pics but I only printed 50)
The Saturday after conference was awesome we roasted hot dogs and then we played soccer. Then I decided everyone looked a little hot and decided to get Lindsey to help me soak a couple people with some huge water balloons. Well it ended up those didn't pop to easy and I ended up getting chased with one of the ones I threw. Then a lot of people joined in and it turned into a huge water fight that lasted a couple hours. It was awesome everyone involved got pretty much soaked.
The next Wednesday I started my new job at the cheese farm. That's been going pretty good so far. I start school really soon. Well anyway I got to go now. I am going to try and post some pics from conference pretty soon. Till then.


2 Comments:
YP CONFERENCE 2005 ROCKED!!!!!! and so did the days following:) i luv wata' fights.....and singing, we should do that sometime, Drea, make a cd...it would be the #1 on all the charts:) i know it would, pretty much::)
thanks for the vote of confidence Brandy
You will have to come help me though
I'll wisper and you can sing nice and loud and then we will be a hit:)
Post a Comment
<< Home