Wednesday, September 21, 2005

pictures

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

yes! Pictures, pictures! I should just have you load then all on my new computer!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Muchas gracias mi amiga! Repita por favor? Nos vemos.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

"""Thank you very much, my friend! Repeat please? We see ourselves.""""

translation from Altavista Babel Fish

cute Beckers:) hope you're enjoying Espanol:)

7:24 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

i look really fat in that one picture......yikes:)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

you do not it is just a little smashed I'll have to fix that.

you know I could make you look really tall and very skinny:)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Mark

yes yes I've been thinking maybe that would be a posability

hehe

You got a new computer?????? your own????

9:56 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

No, no! Nos Vemos. Nos Vemos!

Translation: We'll be seeing each other. You know, as in, "See ya!".

2:38 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

EEK! Pictures! I really need to come over and see the ones that you have. I finally bought my photo album today. (nothing exciting its just blue) So I can get started on my pictures. Nice very nice by the way.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home