posted by Andrea at 10:35 AM
nice pictures! i LOVE doing themed dinners! it's so much fun! :)
Ooh! Pretty dresses. I totally Love the Anna's dress. And the pink one. And... I love all of them. Where did you guys get them? Or did you make them?
Mark reminds me of Martin Luther.
Do we look alittle distorted in that piccie or am I just imagining things?
New Post! Maybe?
maybe
You guys are so weird.
So was how was your doom of 10mins. past 6:52. Wait, you can't answer that, you doomed out. Nevermind then.
Not to get on your bad side or anything. But are ever going to put something new on your blog?
Plleeeaaaaassssseeee!!!!!!!~CJ
This blog is pretty much the most boring everererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererer
Andrea! Still Around? Alive? Well if so tell us how it feels to be alive. It will give you something to write about.
do you have any pictures from ice skating?
boring boring boring boring boring boring boring
Just because its awsome dosn't mean that it can't be BORING!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a Christian and love being involved with my churches youth group. I love scrapbooking. I also love getting cozy and reading a good book. I hope to maybe oneday be a chef:)
View my complete profile
17 Comments:
nice pictures! i LOVE doing themed dinners! it's so much fun! :)
Ooh! Pretty dresses. I totally Love the Anna's dress. And the pink one. And... I love all of them. Where did you guys get them? Or did you make them?
Mark reminds me of Martin Luther.
Do we look alittle distorted in that piccie or am I just imagining things?
New Post! Maybe?
maybe
You guys are so weird.
So was how was your doom of 10mins. past 6:52. Wait, you can't answer that, you doomed out. Nevermind then.
Not to get on your bad side or anything. But are ever going to put something new on your blog?
Plleeeaaaaassssseeee!!!!!!!
~CJ
This blog is pretty much the most boring everererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererer
Andrea! Still Around? Alive? Well if so tell us how it feels to be alive. It will give you something to write about.
do you have any pictures from ice skating?
boring boring boring boring boring boring boring
Just because its awsome dosn't mean that it can't be BORING!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home