My little cousin and Grandpa. My grandpa's cool car. Me and my cousin Rita. My grandpa in his bean field in Iowa This was at a really cool 1880's town we stopped at in Montana. Also the 1880's town. Mt.Rushmore The fifth head we found while there.:)
Boy have I missed you this summer my dear! Drea your skill with the camera is certainly increasing every time I see new pictures! It appears that you had an excellent vacation--and such beautiful farmland too. See you in a few days!
I am a Christian and love being involved with my churches youth group. I love scrapbooking. I also love getting cozy and reading a good book. I hope to maybe oneday be a chef:)
5 Comments:
YAY!!! she lives!!! can't wait to hear all about it and actually see you again :)
Looks like you guys had fun.
Boy have I missed you this summer my dear! Drea your skill with the camera is certainly increasing every time I see new pictures! It appears that you had an excellent vacation--and such beautiful farmland too. See you in a few days!
Lovings,
Beka
Wow andrea that awesome!!!!
Looks like you guys had a blast
Ahhhh like 1 week till the conference :D
can not wait to see you all!!!!
I like them more...
Post a Comment
<< Home