posted by Andrea at 9:35 AM
wow, those are soooo bad!!! (the ones with me in them) the only good one is the one Brian took:) and the one of all the guys:)
Sweet!!! Finally some pictures. Post more!
lol, ok the rest of these are better now
Awesome pictures!!! I love the first one!
Hmm. Its not very often I see myself in pictures. I like the one of the flowers best.
Awesome pictures! And yah the ones with the flowers look awesome.
That was one awesome week! I miss you soooo much!
good times at camp peopleim gonna miss u guys
NEW POST!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a Christian and love being involved with my churches youth group. I love scrapbooking. I also love getting cozy and reading a good book. I hope to maybe oneday be a chef:)
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
wow, those are soooo bad!!! (the ones with me in them) the only good one is the one Brian took:) and the one of all the guys:)
Sweet!!! Finally some pictures. Post more!
lol, ok the rest of these are better now
Awesome pictures!!! I love the first one!
Hmm. Its not very often I see myself in pictures. I like the one of the flowers best.
Awesome pictures! And yah the ones with the flowers look awesome.
That was one awesome week! I miss you soooo much!
good times at camp people
im gonna miss u guys
NEW POST!
Post a Comment
<< Home