Saturday, December 02, 2006

wow its been a long time !!!!!!

Ok I know I am really horrible lately about posting on here!!!!!!! I never seem to have time so you better enjoy this one it might be a while before there is another:)

Here are some pictures from our snow storm!!! The snow was 18 inches deep!!!! Anyway enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

i don't know why but for some reason I lost all my links so be patient they will come back:)

6:46 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Wow!! Awesome pictures. I love the ones of the icesicles.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

WHOA!!!! those are some waaaay cool icicles :) yah, your road is much freeekyness to drive :) yikes.... i was going 10-15 the whole way to the Guide.... lol, but i made it home without getting in an accident, or getting a ticket... *ahem*... yah, no tickets (i'm just lucky the cops like me so much) :D hehe

12:20 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

AWESOME PICTURES!!!!

Man I can't wait til we get a good dump... :-S

:-)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

nice icicle pics. I particularly like the big blue-looking one (middle picture).

Kerri

2:24 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

You lose all the links every time you change templates. I always copy and paste them to word so I don't have to type them out again.

7:01 PM  
Blogger CalG said...

nice pics andrea
u guys are mad lucky, but we're starting to get some snow now, almost an inch already!!!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

hey girl :) i noticed on my link and Ang's link, you have it ___@blogspot. - - it should be ___.blogspot.... not @ :)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

lol :) thanks no wonder it wouldn't work

5:35 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Hmm, gorgeous pictures! I'm getting jealous --just might head to Washington this year to catch some snow :)

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home