Tuesday, January 02, 2007

happy new year a little late:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10 Comments:

Blogger Kerri said...

Sweet picture of ultimate spoons! I love how you caught the cards still in the air! Also nice pics of the fireworks -- looks like it was a good show.

Kerri

10:33 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

ya it was it was a lot of fun:)

4:27 PM  
Blogger CalG said...

happy new year andrea

4:42 PM  
Blogger CalG said...

ya it has been a while, because your never on MSN, at a decent hour for me at least

4:46 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

More Pictures!!! I love the ones that you have. Didn't I take the top one? I took so many pictures that night with so many differnet cameras I'm not sure anymore. But yah that fun. We should do that again.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

no I took that one

9:44 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

you took the third and fourth one

9:48 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Okay I had a wrong word there. But anyway I ment the first people one, but didn't mention that.... Goodness I'm good at looking stupid here aren't I?

9:29 PM  
Blogger chiane said...

Oh my goodness these make me think of the scars!! :)

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home