Hey Drea - i found out that i wont be able to come:(:(:(:( my bosses are going to hawaii all next week, so i'm going to be taking care of the kids full time :P lucky me :)
but i hope you guys have a ton of fun - take lots of pictures to show me, k :)
I am a Christian and love being involved with my churches youth group. I love scrapbooking. I also love getting cozy and reading a good book. I hope to maybe oneday be a chef:)
3 Comments:
Hey Drea - i found out that i wont be able to come:(:(:(:( my bosses are going to hawaii all next week, so i'm going to be taking care of the kids full time :P lucky me :)
but i hope you guys have a ton of fun - take lots of pictures to show me, k :)
am i invited?
do you have any pics? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home