Thursday, February 15, 2007

10 Years!!!!!!!!!!

My family has officialy lived in WA 10 years as of yesterday!!!!!!!! That is the longest I have ever lived in one place. It is hard to believe we have been here that long. So many things have happened in those 10 years!!!!! Anyway just thought I would share my excitement.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

WOOT!!! Yay!! fun fun...

hey, you'd better be at kerri and wade's tonight... :) we need to catch up;) lol

9:40 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I can't imagine that, I've been in the same area all my life.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Hey you - i won't be at volleyball tonight... i'm working til 10 :( but have fun :)

3:45 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Congratulations...you put up with us that long!?

11:32 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

That makes me very glad Drea m'dear. Stay another ten or more...or forever would be fine as well. :)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Well since you guys have been here this long your officaly not aloud to leave us.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home