posted by Andrea at 8:16 PM
That tree branch covered in snow briefly reminded me of paneer.... I think the cheese is getting to me... :)
You know your camera takes really nice pictures. I love the last one.
Another snowstorm! I'm no longer jealous though; we've had quite a few snow days this year :) Looking forward to spring though!
Me too.
Oh yes the warm feel of spring on my back.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a Christian and love being involved with my churches youth group. I love scrapbooking. I also love getting cozy and reading a good book. I hope to maybe oneday be a chef:)
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
That tree branch covered in snow briefly reminded me of paneer.... I think the cheese is getting to me... :)
You know your camera takes really nice pictures. I love the last one.
Another snowstorm! I'm no longer jealous though; we've had quite a few snow days this year :) Looking forward to spring though!
Me too.
Oh yes the warm feel of spring on my back.
Post a Comment
<< Home